What is a front bumper guard?/Bumper Guards is a structure attached to or integrated with the front and rear ends of a motor vehicle, to absorb impact in a minor collision, ideally minimizing repair costs. Stiff metal bumpers appeared on automobiles as early as 1904 that had a mainly ornamental function. Numerous developments, improvements in materials and technologies, as well as a greater focus on functionality for protecting vehicle components and improving safety have changed bumpers over the years. Bumpers ideally minimize height mismatches between vehicles and protect pedestrians from injury. Regulatory measures have been enacted to reduce vehicle repair costs and, more recently, impact on pedestrians.
Installing the best bumper guards will give you more peace-of-mind. The truth is that the bumper is one of the most exposed parts of a car. It’s prone to scratches, bangs, bumps, knocks, dents, and many other things. This is due to its location. And as you already know, adage bumper will negatively affect the appearance as well as the value of the car. Also, the cost of repairing or replacing a bumper is not that cheap. Rather than always crossing your fingers for the bumper to be safe and free of knocks, dents, bumps, and other things, many people opt to install guards. It’s a cheaper solution and will ensure the car still looks good. Besides, top choices will also help in absorbing shock and impact. The following review looks at the best bumper guards in the market.
Top Best Bumper Guards List
- Bumpshox Front Car Bumper Protection. See More Reviews.
- GOLD EDITION Bumper Bully Extreme.
- Bumper Thumper Ultimate Bumper Guard.
- FH Group Universal Fit Bumper Guard Protector.
- BumperBadger HD EDITION Bumper Protector.
- BumperGuard Rear Bumper Protector.
- Bumper Plate Pocket.
- Parking Armor Bumper Guard.
If you own a VW Tiguan vehicle, then this bumper protector is perfect. It will nicety fit on the bumper to provide additional protection. The unit installs easily and doesn’t require any tools or extras accessories. However, it stays firm and won’t come off even faster hard impact. You simply pull off the wrapping to expose the adhesive backing. Thereafter, you firmly press it into position. The piece measures about 35.8 inches and is made from a high-quality silicone polymer material. It is very flexible for easy fitting and molding.
It’s resistant to cold, abrasion, aging, water, UV, stains, and much more. This ensures the bumper still looks good even after installation. Besides, it isn’t a very bulky unit and thus takes minimal space. The elegant design matches the bumper well and also helps to enhance the overall appearance. This unit will protect the bumper from bangs, scratches, chips, dents when hauling things and cargo into the trunk. This may be a toolbox, spare wheel, bike, and other things.
Amazon Best Seller
Goodream Rear Bumper Guard Protector Universal Black Rubber Scratch-Resistant Trunk Door Sill Protector Exterior Car Accessories for SUV/Cars, Easy D.I.Y (35.8Inch)
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: This rear bumper protector is made of high quality silicone polymer material, heat /cold resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-aging, waterproof & UV resistance. Hardness 60 (Shore A), High Elongation.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: ANTI-SLIP DESIGN of this rear bumper protector, groove design and non-slip function, can effectively prevent the falling of things that you temporarily put.
- ♡MULTIFUNCTION♡: The rear bumper guard effectively protect car rear bumper when loading or unloading luggages, groceries, tools box and so on, It prevents nasty scratches and provides protection. Also it can be used to cover any existing scratches, paint damage.The fashionable appearance can not only make your car look cool, but also protect your car.
- EASY INSTALLATION:This scratch-resistant rubber rear bumper protector is very durable,flexible, and bendable (will not crack or break), glue tape is coming under the trim, just stick on sill, easy to install.
- COMPATIBILITY: 35.8inch*3.15inch ,the Goodream rear bumper protector fit for all cars with rear guard.(If the case of damage or other reasons,please E-mail contact us, we will respond within 24 hours can do for you and arrange. Thank you)
Measuring 38.5 inches, this protector will fit in many cars well. It’s ideal for SUVs, MPVs, Trucks, and many more. It’s very easy to fit and takes little time and effort. Nevertheless, it remains firm on location and won’t move. The piece comprises high-quality silicone polymer that handles impacts, scratches, bumps, knocks, dents, chips, and much more. Moreover, it’s very flexible for easy installation and also is scratchproof. We love the Hardness 60 rating that ensures her bumps; bangs and impact don’t affect the bumper.
It’s a multifunctional unit that can be placed in several locations. These include the front or rear number, on the side, below the trunk door, and much more. Like other top choices, it handles the cold, abrasion, heat, dirt, oils, greases, water, and other things well. Moreover, it’s very lightweight and won’t add weight on the bumper. Also, the non-slip design keeps it firm and prevents it from moving about. The durable rubber won’t bend, crack, break, or chip.
Amazon Best Seller
Advgears Rear Bumper Protector Guard Universal Black Rubber Scratch-Resistant Trunk Door Entry Guards Accessory Trim Cover for SUV/Cars(35.5Inch)
- Great Material: This rear bumper protector is made of high quality silicone polymer material, heat /cold resistance, abrasion resistance, anti-aging, waterproof & UV resistance. Hardness 60 (Shore A), High Elongation.
- Multi-Function: The rear bumper guard effectively protect car rear bumper when loading or unloading luggages, groceries, tools box and so on, It prevents nasty scratches and provides protection. Also it can be used to cover any existing scratches, paint damage.
- Unique Design: ANTI-SLIP DESIGN of this bumper guard, groove design and non-slip function, can effectively prevent the falling of things that you temporarily put.
- Light Weight: This scratch-resistant rubber guard is very durable,flexible, and bendable (will not crack or break), glue tape is coming under the trim, just stick on sill, easy to install.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your purchase is fully protected when you order this rubber bumper protector today. If you have any problem, we will solve it within 24 hours.
With the best bumper guard, you’ll rest easy knowing the bumper of your car is well protected. This piece by T-Rex does an amazing job. Firstly, it has a universal design to work with many different cars. It’s a flexible piece that goes around corners and contours quite well. You won’t need to apply too much pressure. Secondly, it measures about 8 inches in height and this provides good coverage and offers maximum protection. Thirdly, it’s 1 /4 inches thick hence won’t protrude or standout too much. Besides, the style and color blend it nicely with most car bumpers.
Fourthly, although not very thick, it has Very good impact and shock absorption. This stops any damage to the bumper as well as the car in general. It’s made of high-density foam materials and stops scratches, dings, bangs, dents, and more. Moreover, it’s a high-quality piece that will combat the heat, cold, vibrations, and more. It won’t crack, bend, chip, or wear too soon.
T-Rex Bumper Protector, Rear Bumper Guard for Cars
- Universal fit: this bumper guard fits any car small and large
- Quality material: made of high density durable and all weather foam material that is only 1/4 of a inch thick and enough to protect your bumper from dings dents and scratches when you park the car
- Easy handling: lightweight (only 1.5 lb.) this bumper guard can be installed in a breath
- 360 degree protection: extra wide (72 inches) the bumper protector also curves around the corners
- Secured in place: with the 2 Velcro straps the bumper security attaches right on the carpet of your trunk, and adjustable straps. Works the same with or without the side straps
With this bumper protector, your car will enjoy better protection against bangs, dents, dings, and more. It’s ideal for the rear section and is very simple and easy to install. It measures 38.5 inches and works with most vehicles in the market. This includes SUVs. MPVs, vans, trucks, and more. We love the relatively slim nature, which goes well with the car’s overall design. It nonetheless provides decent protection thanks to the high-quality silicone polymer material. It has a Hardness 60 rating and the means that it is unlikely it develop scratches. Besides, it will put up with the heat, cold, vibration, affect, UV, aging, tear & wear pretty well.
The item proves handy when loading or unloading things from the trunk. As you know this action, may leave many scratches, dings, small dents, or even chip the paint off. Thanks to the anti-slip nature, it won’t move out of position and this is owing to the 3M adhesive backing. Removal is also not that difficult and it won’t leave any marking or stains on the bumper.
EJ's SUPER CAR Rear Bumper Protector Guard Universal Black Rubber Scratch, Resistant Trunk Door Entry Guards Accessory Trim Cover for SUV/Cars,Easy D.I.Y. Installation(35.8Inch)
- ➤This Rear Bumper Protector is made of high quality silicone polymer material, heat/cold hold, abrasion to hold, anti - aging, waterproof & UV to hold. The Hardness (Shore A) 60, Of course, he has had very long conversations, and he has had High Elongation.Universal fit for most of the trucks, pickups or suvs.
- ➤The Rear Bumper Guard effectively protect car Rear Bumper when loading or unloading luggages, groceries, tools box and so on, Absorbing nasty scratches and provides protection. It can Also be used to cover any existing scratches, paint damage to make It new and beautiful.
- ➤ANTI - SLIP, the DESIGN of this Rubber Guards, groove DESIGN and non - SLIP function, Can effectively prevent the falling of things that you put.It also gives a unique appearance to the rear bumper protector.
- ➤Length * width: 90 * 7.5 cm / 35.8 * 3 inch; Color: black; Package with 3 m glue and adhesion promoter. The Scratch - Resistant Rubber Bumper Guard is very durable, flexible, and bendable (will not crack or break), glue tape is "coming under The trim, Just stick on sill, easy to install.
- ➤Easy installation, you just need to rub white adhesion promoter paste, back glue stick on the product, on the installation position can be installed off. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
This bumper protector is ideal for most vehicles and nicely fits on the bumper to give additional defense. The system installs easily and also does not require any tools or additional devices. Moreover, it feels sturdy and stays firm. It also won’t come off easily and is resistant to the weather, heat, cold, stains, and more. The item is 15 inches wide and 2 inches thick. It’s made from top-quality material and features stainless steel reinforcements for extra strength.
The piece is really flexible for easy fitting and also to suit different locations. This makes certain the bumper still looks great after installation. Besides, it isn’t too large and bulky to look odd or out of place. The stylish layout matches the bumper well as well as improves the overall appearance. This unit will prevent bangs, scratches, chips, dents, and more. The all-weather unit has good shock and impact absorption.
Measuring – 46 inches in width and 12 inches in height, the Bumper Badger guard will suit numerous autos well. It’s ideal for SUVs, MPVs, Trucks, Vans, and a lot more. It’s really easy to fit and also takes little time and effort. Nonetheless, it remains firm in a place to prevent unnecessary movements. The item comprises premium materials to take care of scratches, bumps, knocks, damages, chips, and far more. Moreover, it’s really flexible for simple setup and also is scratchproof.
It features a patented stabilizer bar at the top for extra stretch and support. You also find raised ribs cushion for better absorption of impact. It’s a multifunctional unit and will look okay in several areas. And Like various other top selections, it is resistant to abrasion, heat, cold, dirt, oils, greases, water, and other things well. Moreover, it’s really lightweight and also non-slip. This stops it from slipping off or coming loose. The sturdy materials will not flex too much, bend, crack, break, or chip.
With the best bumper guard such as this one from Bumper Bully, you’ll be more certain that the bumper of your vehicle is well protected. This piece has a universal style to deal with many different autos. It’s also versatile to go around edges and corners well. You will not require using excessive pressure or force for it to stay firm. It measures 46 inches long, 12 inches wide, and this offers good protection. The thickness is also decent and doesn’t stick out or stand out too much. Moreover, the style and color mix perfectly with many vehicle bumpers.
It has good impact and shock absorption to stop any type of damage to the bumper as well as the vehicle as a whole. It’s made of high-density rubber materials to prevent scratches, dings, bangs, damages as well as more. It doesn’t contain any toxic compounds or PVC and is safe for the people and the environment too. Moreover, it handles heat, cold, corrosion, rust, chips, cracks, vibrations, and more.
With this bumper guard, your car, whether SUV, Van, sedan, MPV, truck, or any other get better protection against bangs, dents, dings, and more. It’s fit for the rear bumper and is really basic and simple to set up. It measures 46(L) x 12(W0 inches and is ideal with the majority of vehicles. We like the relatively slim nature, which goes well with the vehicle’s overall layout. It nevertheless provides decent security thanks to the high-quality rubber material. The piece doesn’t contain any PVC or toxic compounds.
It remains very firm and will not develop scrapes, cold, impact, heat, UV, aging, tear, wear, and more. For extra firmness and support, it features steel reinforced straps. They harness it to the bumper and make it very unlikely that it will come off. This is even after a bang or bump. Fitting it on the bumper is simple and takes minimal effort and time. Removal, just like installation, is equally easy.
Dawn Enterprises RBP-005 bumper guard is an excellent choice for the Toyota Highlander and other similar vehicles. It will supply additional protection and sets up conveniently. It does not require any tools or additional accessories. The unit stays firm and won’t come off. Besides, it is made from top-quality materials that feature tough 3M adhesive backing. It sticks firmly in the bumper to make certain it remains put. Also, it doesn’t leave any marking after removal.
The product is really versatile for easy molding. It is also resistant to cold, abrasion, aging, heat, water, UV, stains, and much more. This guarantees the bumper still looks good also after installment. It isn’t a really bulky unit and also takes up little area. The sophisticated layout matches the bumper well and likewise assists in enhancing the general look. Furthermore, the device will stop bangs, scratches, chips, dents, and more. It also doesn’t require regular maintenance and is longlasting.
The BumpShox unit measures 14(W) x 8.5(H) x 2.25 Thick inches and offers good coverage. It will suit several cars well, including SUVs, MPVs, Trucks and much more. It’s very simple to fit and also takes little effort and time. However, it remains firm on the place for maximum protection. The item comprises all-weather foam that takes care of scrapes, bumps, knocks, dents, shock, impact, chips, and far more. Moreover, it’s very flexible for easy installation and additionally is scratchproof. We like the multifunctional nature, which proves handy in many positions. Moreover, it comes with a nice style that works okay in different setups.
Thanks to the recessed nature, it will not protrude too much. It also has a sleek styling that improves its appearance as well as patent-pending FLEX-FIN extender. This provides additional coverage for better protection. The item is rust and corrosion-proof and also handles the cold, abrasion, heat, dust, oils, water, and other things well. Moreover, it is very light-weight and is also non-slip to keep it firm. The durable material is less likely to bend, crack, rip, break, or chip.
BumpShox XL - Front Car Bumper Protection, Ultimate Front Bumper Guard. Front Bumper Protection License Plate Frame. Tougher Than Steel !
- At 14" EXTRA WIDE x 8.5" HEIGHT X 2.25" THICK - BumpShox XL is Designed To Be Taller and Wider Than a Standard License Plate Frame
- TOUGHER THAN STEEL – V-Tech All Weather Foam ** Will NOT Crack or Rust Like Metal or Plastic License Plate Frames **
- RECESSED SCREW DESIGN - No Protruding Metal Parts That Can Damage Another Vehicle's Bumper
- PYRAMID DESIGN - Steep Angles Gives the BumpShox A Sleek Appearance, Increases Product Flexibility and Maximizes Shock Absorption
- FLEX-FIN EXTENDER – This Patent Pending Feature Provides Additional Coverage to Protect the Front Bumper From Dents and Scratches When a Taller Vehicles Backs Into Your Vehicle
Features to Consider in Good Bumper Guards
Here are the criteria that we followed when we tried to figure out which bumper guards were best for your vehicle:
- Level of Protection – each product offers a different level of protection. This can range from being able to prevent scratches all the way of being able to deflect stronger bumps or accidents. We looked at bumper guards that could offer a varying amount of protection.
- Area Covered – we also examined just how much of the bumper area was covered. This, in turn, lets us figure out just how much of your car could be secured if it is was struck with any type of solid object.
- Durability – the last feature that we looked at was how durable each bumper guard was. After all, they have to survive being exposed to the elements and frequently coming into contact with other objects. For the money that you spend, you should be able to use your guard for quite a while.
- Bumper location – Most bumper guards only protect certain bumper locations. These are usually the front bumpers, rear bumpers and some protect bumper corners too. There are very few that are universal in fit and if they are it will probably be a smaller bumper guard. Be sure you are aware of the bumper location that any bumper guard you are thinking about buying targets. That way you can be sure to get the ding, dent and scrape protection you need where you want it.
- Types of Bumper Guards – There are several different types of bumper guards that are made. We can’t begin to cover every single type here but we will talk about how the most popular types are used and how they are installed.
- Stick-on – As the name says, these types of bumper guards attach to your bumper by means of a special adhesive applied to the back of them. Don’t worry because this is not common everyday adhesive and it’s super-strong in most cases. With a little hard work, these can be removed and cleaned when the time comes. They are specifically designed for specific types of bumpers and specific places on them.
- Trunk-mounted – These types of bumper guards take a little more work to make work for you but they are the least unsightly too. That’s because once you mount them in your trunk they are only used when your car is parked. What this means is you physical have to flip them in and out of place each time you park or get ready to drive again. The best thing about them is they cover a wider area of your back bumper than most bumper guards do.
- License plate style – These are probably the simplest bumper guards to install. They also can be taken off easily when the time comes too. That’s because they simply mount into your vehicle’s existing license plate frame mount. Once they are installed, there is a spot on them to reinstall your license plate too. They are usually the thickest form of front bumper protection you can buy.
- Hitch-Mounted – These are rare but very effective rear bumper guards. That’s because they make any potential impact zone far from your back bumper. They can only be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs that have a preexisting receiver hitch setup. The nice thing about hitch mounted bumper guards is they attach and can be taken off very easily. They offer maximum slight bump protection but can be somewhat unsightly too.
- Fit – Most bumper guards are not one size fits all applications. As a matter of fact, most are made for very specific types of bumpers. You have to know if a bumper guard you are thinking about buying will fit on the shape or style of your bumper. If not, you may just get stuck with a bumper guard that is totally useless for your vehicle.
- Material – You don’t want to be replacing bumper guards on a regular basis. That means you want them to be made of quality material that is durable, looks good and doesn’t easily fade. Most are made of high-grade rubber or some sort of extremely compact foam. You want to make sure the material is both weather and UV ray resistant too. So be sure to take a close look at how any bumper guard you want to buy is constructed.
- Permanent or removable – Pretty much all bumper guards are removable. With that being said, not all of them can be easily removed if you are thinking about taking them off and reinstalling them on a regular basis. Trunk style bumper guards are the easiest to remove and they are not even used while driving. License plate type bumper guards are usually very easy to take off and reinstall too as are hitch style bumper guards. The only bumper guards that are somewhat permanent are stick-on bumper guards. They can be removed but it will take a lot of strength and sweat to accomplish this.
- Looks – What is the main purpose of installing a bumper guard on your vehicle in the first place? That’s right; to help maintain the way it looks. It’s for that very reason you only want to put on bumper guards that look good while applied. Some are even designed to complement the looks of your vehicle in the same way that decorations such as pinstriping do. You can afford to be a little choosey in this area and find a bumper guard that protects and looks good.
- Ease of installation – It goes without saying that most bumper guards are made to be easily installed. That’s what makes them DIY items for the most part. It is a little more difficult to put on stick-on bumper guards’ as opposed to other types. That’s because of their adhesive and the placement accuracy they require. But it’s still not something most people would feel is difficult to do. Hitch mounted, license plate style, and trunk-mounted bumper guards all can be easily installed with little effort
What To Have In Mind When Looking For The Best Bumper Guards
Many consumers will be in a rush to install the bumper guard. This may be after a close shave or after spending lots of money on repairs or a new part. They will simply get the nearest or the cheapest option available. Unfortunately, in many situations, the product may not work right. It may look odd, May not fit right, doesn’t stay firm or is affected by the elements. You should have the following mind during the search and purchasing process:
The last thing you can imagine is the bumper making the car look ugly. When buying it, your intention is to improve the protection without undermining the overall appearance. However, there are some types that will look kinda odd on the bumper. They may be too heavy or have weird styling or the color may not go well with that of the car. It’s important that you take note of the cars and bumper design, shape, color, and then find a unit that matches it correctly. Black bumper guards seem very popular because they blend well with a majority of the colors.
Fitting a bumper doesn’t mean you are using lots of adhesives that run and affect the appearance of the bumper. You also don’t want to drill holes on it and then ruin the strength and appearance. What consumers wish for is a unit that is very easy to fit. The best bumper guards will have an adhesive backing. All you do is pull the protective sheathing and then place it on the clean bumper. You also will find some wit Velcro strapping. It will remain intact and won’t move about. Moreover, it will not leave any marks or stains in case you decide to remove it. The installation process is very simple and straightforward.
Protection is the key reason for fitting the guards on the bumper. It helps the unit to handle the bangs, bumps, abrasion, and the elements better. The unit will prevent chipping of the paint, denting of the material, cracking, and warping, especially after a knock. In addition to this, a good unit will also help to absorb the shock and impact after a knock. It will comprise of materials such as rubber and foam, which have good shock absorbency. The thickness and density of the guard also play a role in how effective it will be in absorbing shock and impact.
Many consumers feel the frustration to discover that a guard didn’t offer any decent protection. In fact, it was more of a decorative piece. It allows the effects to pass through into the bumper, or was too weak to handle even the minimal abrasion or knocks. The reason being it was/is made of weak materials. When looking for the best bumper guards, consumers want assurance that it will work appropriately. It will stop the negative effects and offer optimum protection. Going for top brands, reputable products, and reading reviews are ways to increase the odds of making a good decision.
How To Buy The Best Bumper Guard?
The bumper guard is an essential accessory of a vehicle, and its overall quality and features will determine how well it can protect your bumpers and your vehicle. In order to buy the best bumper guards for your vehicle, you have to keep a few parameters and points in mind.
It is the most important factor to consider while buying. Even though the bumper guards are made up of quality materials, but the exact material used determines how much impact the guard can withstand. The best material will prevent the impact from penetrating the guard and reaching the bumper. Therefore, it will be the best shock absorber at first. The best material is industrial-grade rubber because of its shock-absorbing capability. The rubber bumper guard regains its shape after the impact, and therefore, you may not have to replace it. Apart from rubber, the guards are made up of metal, foam, and hard plastic. The foam guards are mostly for the license plates.
It is very important for the bumper guards to fit the bumpers of your vehicle. The improper fitting can make the guards ineffective. Therefore, along with the features and other parameters, you should get the dimensions of your vehicle’s bumpers of all sides and match them with the dimensions of the guards we have listed. Starting from length and width to thickness, everything matters in a bumper guard. The greater the thickness, the better it is. If you are buying a replacement bumper guard, it is rather easy as you have to get the similar dimensions.
Type of Bumper Guards
There are several major types of bumper guards that you can choose from, and each is specifically designed to be optimally used with a certain type of car or for a particular purpose.
- Stick-on bumper guards are just like they sound: they’re “stuck on” your car using an adhesive that comes with the purchase. Although the adhesive material is fairly strong in its own right, it’s not meant to be a permanent bumper and is usually designed as a temporary solution to your bumper protection needs.
- Stick-on bumper guards are best used for vehicles that only need bumper protection for a short while. For instance, if you usually have your car out in the country and don’t often interact with other vehicles, you can get away with using a temporary stick-on bumper guard during your time in the city when the chances for collision are much higher.
- The benefit to these types of bumper guards is that you can remove them whenever you don’t need them again. They don’t typically look very good on any vehicle, but you can always return your vehicle to its original aesthetic glory once the guards are not in use.
- Corner bumper guards are small and unobtrusive pieces of material (usually rubber or foam) that protects the corners of your bumpers from obtaining damage. This is advantageous because the corners of your bumpers are statistically the most likely locations to impact other vehicles or parts of the environment.
- These are usually quite cheap and are generally made of hard plastic or other cost-effective materials. They are designed to last forever and can be taken off or placed on at your convenience. The downside is that they don’t provide protection for the bumpers all around your vehicle; they are far from comprehensive.
- Corner bumper guards are designed to blend in with the appearance of your car in most cases. This can make them great choices if the aesthetic of your car is one of its primary values.
- Truck-mounted bumper guards are those specifically designed for use with pickup trucks or larger truck-like vehicles. These are usually secured in place by attaching to your trunk with special straps, rather than using an adhesive or another installation method. This does make it easier to remove after you no longer need the bumper guards for protection.
- Hitch-mounted bumper guards are propped right up on your vehicle’s receiver trailer hitch. These are rear-only bumper guards and provide tons of protection after they’ve been installed. However, they are typically rather bulky and can interfere with trailer hitch operations depending on the size of your hitch and whatever you need to tow behind your vehicle.
- You can also find bumper guards that cover most of your front or rear bumpers and provide optimal protection. These can be either permanent or temporary and are the most common type of bumper guards available.
- These are best if you are taking bumper protection seriously or if you frequently encounter situations where your bumpers are exposed to damage. Cities with heavy traffic and reckless drivers are a good example of an environment where your car practically needs bumper guards to ensure long-term safety.
Rear Bumper Flap Guards
- Rear bumper flap guards are installed inside your trunk and protect only the very top part of your back bumper, usually near the section where it meets your trunk. These are ideal for defending your bumper from damage when you load and unload luggage or other heavy things from your trunk.
Bumper Protector Films
- Finally, bumper protector films are available for very low prices. These are great for protecting your bumpers from minor scratches and scuffs but won’t do much against real collisions or impacts with other vehicles or the environment. These are probably best used if the chances of your bumper sustaining real damages low or if you have a very low budget. Some protection is always better than none at all, even if the protection offered is rather meager.
With the best bumper guard, you’ll have more peace of mind knowing that your car has good protection. This device will absorb the impact and shock on behalf of the car. It also will take the beating (scratches, dents, dings, chips, coloring, stains) instead of the car’s bumper. This helps to maintain its good looks as well as value. Moreover, it prevents damage that will lower its overall value. There are all kinds of products readily available in the market. However, all aren’t the same. You have very good, okay, and not-so-good options. In these reviews, we have shown you the best bumper guards in the current market. Now what you need to do is just pick a piece or two.