Best Inflatable Pool Slides/Time flies so fast. And it is now summer again! You may now think it is time to bring your kids to visit the beach. But too bad that it does not look kind of fun anymore since there are too crowded there. Yet on the bright side, why not give your kids their private small beach or pool right at your backyard with this so-called inflatable pool slide? I know many of us are already familiar with it but the problem is that whenever we need to find the best inflatable pool slides that worth our hard-earn money, we usually stuck and cannot decide which one to go for. And if you’re one of us who has this trouble, then you are in the right article.
Last week, I and my brother I (with the help of his little kids) had spent days and nights compiling this review. We have come up with 8 inflatable pool slides that are actually worth spending for. Whether you are looking for the one for kids or adults, the high-end or the best-price one, you will indeed find one here.
List Of The Best Inflatable Pool Slides
Inflatable Bounce House And Water Slide Wet Or Dry Playstation
As the name suggested, this one is applicable to both wet and dry settings. If you do not like to get your kids wet, you can allow them to play with this without putting water in. Another thing that I want about it and I guess you and your kids probably do too is that it comes with so many accessories including with the shipping. For instance, a water gun (as you can see in the picture above), water spray, basketball hoop, etc.
Last but not least, it would be a piece of cake to set up and take down. It requires approximately less than 1 minute to inflate fully.
Inflatable Bounce House or Water Slide Wet or Dry with Sun Roof, Ball Pit 30 Balls, Water Gun, Fun Bouncing Area with Basketball Hoop, Long Slide with Climbing Wall, UL Certified Blower Included
- [Specification] Inflated size: 17.5 ft L x 9 ft W x 8.5 ft H, Package includes: bounce house, blower, water hose spray, 30 colorful balls,carry bag, stakes, repair kit and instruction. Weight limit: Max weight: 400 lbs, Max individual weight: 100 lbs. Max number of kids: 4. Easy set up and take down, inflates in less than a minute. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Sunroof for hot day protection.
- [Quality Assurance] 1) Heavy-duty puncture proof material with double to quadruple. 2) Half way velcro opening for safe and easy access 3) Bouncing surface made with heavy-duty commercial grade material for long-lasting bounce house 4) Strong secure 9" ground stakes 5) 6 ft Long air intake tube 6) Basketball hoop with velcro connection for safety 7) Extra slide cover provides extra protection, easy cleaning and is conveniently replaceable. 8) Higher rails for safer sliding fun
- [Safety Standards] Bounceland products have been tested and approved for meeting and exceeding current world-wide requirements. We have been certified by ASTM (consumer safety), 16CFR1500.3/16CFR1505 (materials safety) and UL (blower certified) with 25 ft power cord and GFCI plug (Recommended for all electronic toys by the American Consumer Safety Committee). Note: 120V only for northern American market
- [Satisfaction Guaranteed] Product satisfaction is our goal. All Bounceland bounce houses come with a 90-day limited warranty covering manufacturing defects. Blowers come with a one-year limited warranty. Experienced customer service always available to help you with your products.
- [Perfect Gift] Perfect gift idea for children to stay fit and active. Physical exercise and interaction with friends to replace screen time.
Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer
First, I have to say that the design is very space-saving and looks cool. It comes with two sliders, one climbing mountain in the middle, and of course one splash pool at the bottom. Even it is a bit big, but it is advisable for a manufacturer that there should be no more than 4 kids and the combination of weights should be 350lbs maximum. Thus if you don’t plan to have too many kids to play at once, you will want to take this into your consideration.
And yes, there is one particular thing that almost everyone loves about this Little Tikes inflatable slide bouncer. That is because it does not have the backside. So what is good about it? For sure, it is designed with a specific purpose. Having no backside is good for us as parents to see every little activity that our kids are doing. This way we would feel safe that our kids are not occupying any dumb activities that they shouldn’t.
Blast Zone Spray-N-Splash 2 Inflatable Water Park
If you ask me what brings joy to the backyard, then I would tell you it is this Blast Zone Spray-n-Splash inflatable water park. As the picture suggests, it is quite more plain than the other on the list. Because of this simple design, it allows us to have more spaces on the pool surface on the ground. So if you like it simple and want a spacious pool surface, then I think you might want to focus on this more.
If you look at the backside of this inflatable pool slide, where your kids need to climb, there is a sturdy safety handle for your kids to hold. This will ensure the safety of your kids while they are climbing.
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center
If you have small young kids or toddlers, then the 3 inflatable pool slide above would not be ideal products. This is why Intex Rainbow Ring comes to the list. Suitable for toddlers and young ages, this one is created with maximum safety.
Of course, another advantage provided by this Intext inflatable pool is space-saving. Since it is small in size (117″ X 76″ X 53″), it would be perfect for those who have a small backyard or want to save up some space. The only drawback of this one, as suggested by some consumers, is that it might take a bit longer to blow up.
Blast Zone Crocodile Isle Inflatable Water Park
If you plan for your kids to create their jungle-paradise adventure at your backyard, then Blast Zone crocodile isle could help. With climbing surface located at the middle, 2 sliding surfaces at each side, and one big giant splash pool below, this inflatable pool slide can hold up to 5 kids at once. If your kids are tired of climbing and sliding down back and forth, then they can simply enjoy playing with the water at the ground.
My aunt is still having this at her backyard. The only problem is that it is so enjoyable that sometimes her little kids and the neighbor’s wouldn’t want to stop playing.
Banzai Sidewinder Falls Inflatable Water Slide
Are you looking for the best inflatable pool slide with more features for your kids? If so, then you may want to keep reading this carefully. The differences that make Banzai Sidewinder a unique inflatable water slide is the way that it allows your kids to enjoy with 2 main spots. First, the climbing wall which let them climb up and roll themselves down to the pool at the bottom. Second, the tunnel which also brings them down to enjoy the bottom splash pool as well.
A common problem that we all worry about when searching for the best inflatable pool slide is, of course, the durability! Luckily, Banzai Sidewinder comes with the best material: durable rubber print. The manufacturer also tries to make sure that the most-touch areas are strong and almost impossible to get torn off. As advisable by a manufacturer, the recommended age for this Banzai Sidewinder is 5 years up. Warning: Some parts are so small that it might create a choking hazard for children under 3-year-olds.
Intex Water Slide, Inflatable Play Center, 135″ X 81″ X 50″, For Ages 6+
Now, as the picture suggests, this Intex Water Slide is actually different from others on the list in both appearance and the usages. There is no splash pool that comes with this Intext. This is actually only a water slide that can help your kids slide down to their pool.
It is also built with maximum safety at the back. There is a holder that can provide steadiness for your kids while they are climbing. If you are looking for a simple-but-fun water slide, then I would highly recommend this.
Amazon Best Seller
Intex 58849EP Kool Splash Durable Inflatable Play Center Swimming Pool with Built In Sprayers for Kids and Adults, Age 6 and Up , Blue
- WATER SLIDE: The Intex Kool Splash Kids Inflatable Swimming Pool Water Slide is fun for the whole family. Attach a garden hose for built-in sprayers to wet the surface and made for ages 6 and up
- COMPATIBLE: The slide is great for most in-ground and above ground pools with a sufficient pool height deck. The 5 separate air chambers add for extra safety and durability
- SAFE: The soft landing pad extension goes into the pool for extra safety and has inflatable stairs and stepping mat on the backside for easy climbing
- DURABLE: Constructed of super-strong 20 gauge vinyl materials and strong fused seams the water slide is built to last all your summer adventures with heavy-duty climbing handles
- PRODUCT INFO: The product comes with a repair patch kit, has a weight limit of 176 pounds, and the dimensions are (LxWxH): 131 x 81 x 46 inches
Blast Zone Pirate Bay Inflatable Combo Water Park And Bounce
We keep the best for last. Coming to the very top of the list, all I can tell is that this best inflatable pool slide! Blast Zone Pirate Bay may contain everything that you look for from inflatable pool slides. If you look at the picture carefully, there are many areas that your kids can choose to play. For instance, they can climb to the top of the slide and roll down to the splash pool where they have water cannons await them.
Manufactured with a built-to-last commercial grade vinyl, you do not need to worry while your kids can roll, tremble, jump delightfully and freely. With these qualities, the investment in this Blast Zone Pirate Bay is always worth the spending.
How To Pick The Best Inflatable Pool Slide?
There are many factors to look at before buying them. And I know you are very familiar with those factors especially if you are a die-hard fan of a pool slide. But I just want to point out 3 indispensable factors which you cannot consider.
- Price – We all can say that price is always a sensitive topic to everything, not just pool slide. In the market of inflatable pool slide, the price, in this case, is a bit different. Some products are very costly while the quality is mediocre or worse. Yet some manufacturers price its top-class products with just a middle-range price. So be careful when you choose because I know you don’t want to trade your hard-earn money with just some junks (like I used to). With those mentioned above best inflatable pool slide, I don’t think you can go wrong!
- Portability – One of the best things about inflatable pool slide is the ability to move from one to another place. I agree that most of the inflatable pool slide that we found in the market is potable, yet you need to determine how portable it is. If you are always moving it, consider the one that has the highest portability or else you would regret.
- Users – This is the most essential factor of all. When I say user, I would whether this is for adults or kids. If you brought these for kids, the size does not need to be big, and the material does not to be the very last long one (buying the big and last long one might cost you a bit of fortune). Yet for an adult, you should go for a big size inflatable pool slide with a last long material.
Having an inflatable pool slide at your backyard will always be a rewarding gift for your children. It allows your children to enjoy more outdoor activities and be open to their siblings and other kids around. And, of course, with these 8 best inflatable pools, you can hardly go wrong.
In my very own opinion, if you like it simple, you may wish to go with the second on the list, Intext water pool slide, and equip it with your pool. On the other hand, if you want to experience the excitement of an inflatable pool slide fully, then Blast Zone Pirate Bay should be in your shopping cart!