Vitamin b15 is a group of B vitamin that is essential for human brain development, controlling blood pressure different types of arthritis. It is a water-soluble vitamin mostly found in rice brands, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, and apricot. The daily need for the vitamin is 25-150 grams.
Vitamin B15 (pangamic acid) is not among the vitamin-like substances, as it is not essential. However, it is effective as a medicament. This substance is destroyed by exposure to light and water.
Deficiency Symptoms of Vitamin B15
Deficiency symptoms of vitamin b15 are
- High blood pressure
- Lowering cholesterol levels
- Heart troubles
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- High cholesterol
- Emotional and mental stress
Food Sources of Vitamin B15
The food that contains a huge amount of vitamin b15 is
- Apricot kernels
- Pumpkin seeds
- Brewer’s yeast
- Torula yeast
- Rice Bran
- Sesame seeds
- B15 tablets (extract)
Food sources of the pangamic acid include beef blood, whole grains such as brown rice, brewer’s yeast, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, and apricot seeds. Dimethylglycine is sometimes used as a substitute for vitamin B15 because it is thought to combine with gluconic acid to form pangamic acid in the body. As with any supplements, before taking pangamic acid to consult your physician regarding medical conditions or drugs you are taking.
Health Benefit of Vitamin B15
The health benefit of vitamin b15 is describe bellow
- Improving exercise endurance.
- Eczema and other skin conditions.
- Lung conditions.
- Painful nerve and joint problems.
- High cholesterol
- Improves tissue respiration,
- Relieves fatigue,
- Reduces the craving for alcohol,
- It is good for the prevention of cirrhosis in the liver,
- Promotes the excretion of toxins;
- Prolongs the life of cells.
- Pangamic acid improves the metabolism in the body and has anti-inflammatory properties. It promotes the synthesis of substances in the body that provide the performance of tissues and organs.
- Normal body providing vitamin B15 supports adrenal activity that increases the production of hormones.
- Reduces cholesterol and fat in the blood.