At a glance......
User Review( vote)
- ERGONOMIC BACKREST - Open mesh design creates a breathable, well-ventilated backrest. Ergomomic office chair backrest with lumbar support will help you keep in a right position during long time working.
- BREATHABLE PADDING SEAT - The padded mesh seat is thick and resilient. Made of high quality thick sponge and breathable mesh clothes, prevent body heat and keep your hip and legs sweat-free.
- MULTI-FUNCTION MECHANISM - Pneumatic controls make it easier to raise or lower the seat. The rocking mode can relax you from heavy work, pull out the handle to start rocking and pull it in to stop. This chair can support up to 250 lbs of weight
- SMOOTH AND DURABLE CASTERS - The PU casters provides great mobility , suitable for hard floor, carpet floor and more, without noisy when it swivels and won't scratch the ground.
- Warm Tips - We dedicate ourselves to bringing great sitting experience to all customers, you don't need other tools to install it. We offer all our customers a 12 month sales service. So you can buy it at no risk.
- Comfortable office chair upholstered in black bonded leather
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; dual-wheel casters
- 275-pound maximum weight capacity; assembly instructions included
- Measures 24.02 inches deep by 24.02 inches wide by 34.84 to 38.58 inches high; 1-year limited warranty
- Ergonomic office chair with lumbar support mesh back for breathability.
- Updated thick padded Seat provide extra comfort for daily use.
- Bifima certification: more reliable and sturdy, maximum capacity up to 265 lbs.
- 5 star heavy duty base with 360 degree swivel wheels, running smoothly on floors.
- The wing Type back support makes you sit comfortably while you work.
In this fast evolving world of competition and advancement, it has been a proven fact that people hardly get enough time to spend at their homes, taking care of themselves.
It is mandatory for us that we spend at least half of the day’s time in office, doing our job. If the office lacks in proper equipments and facilities for the employees, the employees start getting serious health issues.
Likewise, the decorum and the equipments of the offices are provided immense significance. Nowadays, almost all the equipments are chosen in a careful manner so as to ensure the employee’s comfort.
One such important item in the office is the ergonomic office chairs. As majority of the offices have turned out to be smart, which means they depend more on machine than manual labor, ergonomic office chairs are especially designed for such offices. They are the chairs used for the use of the offices having computer workstations.
These are specially designed office chairs that help in the reduction of pressures on the several nerves of the spinal cords, thereby limiting the chance of muscular and nerve diseases. Also they help in maintaining the correct body posture.
It aligns the forearms, wrists, lower back, neck and the head in the correct positions, thereby reducing back pain, work related musculoskeletal disorders and other such diseases. And if you just looking for a chair to relax, then consider one of the recliner chair from our list.
In this article, we will discuss about the top fifteen best ergonomic chairs in order to provide the readers with the accurate knowledge so that when they buy such chairs, it becomes easy for them to choose the correct one.
Top 15 Ergonomic Office Chairs (Recommended By Experts)
1) Herman Miller Embody Chair
- Comfortable executive chair upholstered in bonded Black Leather and Pewter finish frame
- Padded Seat and Back for all day comfort and support
- Pneumatic Seat Height adjustment; 360 degree swivel; smooth rolling casters
- Maximum weight capacity 275 pounds
- BIFMA Certified
Herman Miller Embody Office Chair ranks the first in our list for the top fifteen ergonomic office chairs, owing to the best features it possesses. This chair, designed by Bill Stumpf, was an immense success amongst the office goers. This chair helps in keeping you relaxed and focused by stimulating the oxygen and blood flow.
It has a unique human spine like design, attached at the back known as the exoskeleton. This exoskeleton moves along with the posture of the body, thereby helping to keep the body posture correct.
2) Steelcase Gesture Chair
- Your purchase includes: One Steelcase Gesture Chair, in graphite color.
- Advanced synchro-tilt allows the chair back and seat to move in a 2.8:1 ratio. As the user leans back the seat rises slightly to keep the user’s feet on the floor
- Arm width adjusts parallel 61⁄8" per arm for a total range of 101⁄4" to 221⁄2" between arms. Arm height adjusts independently 41⁄4" (71⁄4"H to 111⁄2"H) to relieve upper back and shoulder fatigue.
- Variable back stop to lock backrest in upright position, lean forward and flip lever down. There are four settings to give just the right angle of recline.
- Gesture was inspired by the movement of the human body created for the way we work today
The Steelcase Gesture chair has won numerous awards from the top medical institutions owing to the best office chair functions it provides. It is because of this reason that it ranks as the second best ergonomic office chair in our list.
This office chair has been uniquely designed to adapt to the various positions of the body. It also accommodates all types of sizes and shapes, therefore can be also used as a comfy reading chair for affordable price.
Actually, these ergonomic office chairs use a unique LiveBack technology that copies the movements of necks and spines and adjusts to the postures of the body. The arm rest of the chair can be adjusted along with the various positions of the body.
Also according to your working table, the height of the chair can be adjusted and readjusted.
Thus, unlike the other office chairs, which provide little freedom to the various body movements and body postures, the Steelcase Gesture chair gives you complete freedom to move your body and align your body in any way you like.
3) Herman Miller Aeron Chair
- Herman Miller's patented Kinemat tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Unique breathable Follicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparalleled support
- The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
- The pioneering PostureFit mechanism supports the way your pelvis tilts naturally forward, so that your spine stays aligned and you avoid back pain
This chair, designed by Bill Stumpf is considered to be the first ergonomic chair to have a woven seat and back design in place of soft foam cushions. The Aeron implies the biomorphic principles of the body on which it is based. It helps in the genuine reduction of the lower back pain.
The chair contains a head cushion and a high back that allow you to both rest your head and maintain the body posture at the same time.
Moreover this Aeron chair, also the one of best office chair has been constructed with the high technology mesh fabric. As a result of this, it does not look or work like other conventional office chairs.
4) Haworth Zody Chair
- The high performance task chair that blends science based wellness and comfort, international design,
The famous Haworth Zody chair has acquired the certificate as well as recommendation from the American Physiotherapy centre. As can be observed from the design of this ergonomic office chair, this chair provides more importance to the functions than to the forms.
The design of this chair features a unique asymmetrical support system. This support system enables you to reduce the pressure and cure the problem residing in your lower back and neck. but
Also there is a pelvic pad attached to it that helps in the perfect alignment of your spinal cords and prevents diseases like slip disc and others.
If you want a reclining position, a different head rest is available with this chair.
The other standard adjustments of this chair are the adjustment of the armrest, especially its width and height and also the seat height and the tension of the chair.
5) Steelcase Leap fabric Chair
- Steelcase's no.1 selling ergonomic chair. livelumbar technology flexes with movements for ergonomic comfort.
- Item Dimensions: 24.75" L x 27" W x 43.5" H
- Liveback - mimics the natural spine shape throughout the workday. the leap chair's back changes its shape to conform to yours so you can work comfortably and stay comfortable longer.
- Natural glide system. recline and the seat glides forward enabiling you to recline and still stay visually oriented and reach your work. this encourages more varied postures, which means less static load on the spine.
- Cradle to Cradle Certification - Silver. Leap is up 98-percent recyclable by weight, depending on the options selected, and made of up to 30-percent recycled content.
The Steelcase Leap Fabric Chair ranks the fifth in our list for the top fifteen best ergonomic office chairs. The TRP of this product is mainly the achievement of the best of qualities at a very reasonable price.
The most important feature of this chair is the LiveBack technology that it uses. This technology ensures that the chair will conform to the different positions that your body has a tendency to acquire.
By doing this, it reduces the pressure on the vulnerable points in your body like the spinal cord, the neck and the head. It has come with a gliding technique that adjusts to your reclining, straight and relaxing positions. The attractive aspect about this chair is also its flexibility.
You can fully optimize each and every part of the chair according to your own benefit.
You can adjust the height and the width of the chair according to your body posture always.