At a glance......
- 1 List Of Best Running Shoes For Kids In 2020
- 1.1 New Balance Kids’ Fuelcore Nitrel Hook And Loop Trail Running Shoe
- 1.2 Adidas Performance Kids’ Alphabounce J Running Shoe
- 1.3 Saucony Cohesion 10 Lace Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- 1.4 ASICS Kids’ Gel-Venture 6 GS Running Shoe
- 1.5 Feetmat Running Shoes For Kids Waterproof Outdoor Hiking Athletic Sneakers
- 1.6 GUBARUN Kids Running Shoes Boys And Girls Lightweight Comfortable Walking Sneakers
- 1.7 ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- 1.8 New Balance Kid’s 680 V3 Running Shoe
- 1.9 New Balance KVRUSV2 Pre – Running Shoes
- 1.10 New Balance KJ890 Grade Lace-Up Running Shoe (Big Kid/Little Kid)
- 2 Factors To Consider When Buying Running Shoes For Your Kids
User Review( votes)
Best Running Shoes For Kids/Cinderella is a proof that a new pair of shoes can change a kid’s life. A good shoe is the single most important part of your kid’s play. Of course, your cheerful child deserves colorful and comfortable running shoes. Having previously worked as a mid-school gymnastics coach, and being a father of two adorable kids, I’ve gathered vast knowledge on the best running shoes for kids that I would like to share with you. This list of the Top 10 best running shoes for kids will be of great help for you when buying your active and agile young one, a brand new pair of running footwear.
List Of Best Running Shoes For Kids In 2020
These shoes are light and super fast to put on with the effective Velcro straps. My younger sister is of short stature and wears Gel Nimbus running shoes for kids. She had been participating in cross country for a while and her feet were always hurting. After acquiring this fine pair of kicks, the problem has since stopped. She now runs long and large. They also fit fine and she is glad she bought them. These shoes are designed with beautiful and durable treads.
The Alphabounce J Running shoes feature a forged mesh upper for aeration and a comfortable textile lining for cushioning. Sizes are there for the medium to the big kid with exciting colors also available. My oldest 11-year-old girl has been using them for a while and she says they are perfect. They are just what I expected them to be considering the brand, Adidas. I doubtfully bought them based on reviews but they have so far delivered. They fit closely and she looks great on them.
Saucony is one of the brands that provide children’s shoe with a wide width. Leather, mesh, and non-marking rubber have been carefully blended to achieve the incredible piece of children’s footwear. Sizes are available from 4.5 for the US big kid to 13.5 for the US little kid. It also offers plenty of brilliant colors for you to choose from.
Asics carries the day on our list. I recently rated these shoes very highly because of the comfort and appealing aesthetic looks they present. They are designed to give an excellent fit and they are not heavy at all. The vibrant colors will make you believe they omit their own light. They are all that your medium big kid (8-12 years) needs a running shoe, Asics only offers size 3-7.
This pair is not even a month old in the stores but I was impressed when I saw it on one of my routine online expeditions. They are available for the big kid and appear very well made. The Feetmat Kids’ sneakers come beautifully designed with an airy and breathable Flyknit woven upper that ensures your kid’s feet are dry and aired for comfort. Your adored young one is assured maximum movement with the skid-resistant and wear-resistant sole; the sole is relatively thick but soft. I guess they’re the next pair I am going for.
The less known shoemaker was perfect with the breathable fabric upper, flexible and durable anti-skidding sole. It is perfect for all seasons and terrain. Available in a toddler’s, small kid and medium-big kid sizes. My 5.5-year-old nephew adores these shoes. According to him, they give him the ‘Superman’ feeling and they are the most comfortable shoes he has ever worn. They are a perfect fit for his flat feet. I have never seen anyone so tough on shoes to the extent that whenever the brakes on his bike fail, the shoes become the brakes. However, they have defiantly held up for 3 months now, an impressive duration for a kid’s shoe.
ASICS GEL-Nimbus 17 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
They are only available for the little kid, with a 360-degree mesh, seamless upper and a synthetic sole. My 3.5-year-old son has been wearing Gel-Content 4 since his first day at school. I bought them prior to school starting and he could wait to join the school because only then would he wear them. They are tough and have made it through everyday play. I would highly recommend one of these.
All sizes are available and I love the bold plain white color. Both the little kid and the big kid versions are available. They provide quick relief. My staff mate Catty acquired a pair for her tall, playful son who plays softball. He is a little longer than his age. The young lad, however, has been blown away by the comfort and wears them all day. She further testifies that they’ve really helped with his backaches. If your child experiences backaches, I suggest you go for the same.
The KVRUSV2 is for you if your kid loves shoes with no laces or is not old enough to tie stubborn laces. A rubber sole, a rapidly bound midsole, and textile and synthetic fabric characterize these amazing products. A wide variety of colors are present and you only find little kids’ sizes. I take pride in community service and charity, I regularly visit the community children’s’ home to give donations.
One of the good friends I have made there is 8-year-old Craig with slight physical disability and exceptionally small feet. He, however, walks perfectly in his worn-out KVRUSV2; he assures that they give him the support he needs to walk normally. They’re also lightweight and stylish, a sensible option too.
Honestly, New Balance has impressed me with all the KJ990, KJ690Y, KR680 and the Kid’s Rush v-3 road running shoes. The KJ80 Pre lace is no flaw either, made 75% from synthetic fabric and 25% of it as a mesh. They are comfortable and offer plenty of support for the little ones. All sizes are available for kids. Lesly, a student of mine, had told me he loved because they offered the comfort she required and weren’t too terrible to look at. “And I will be wearing New Balance more for its girly colors.” She insisted. It is true that NB offers interesting color combos.
Factors To Consider When Buying Running Shoes For Your Kids
- Size – Apart from the length, you should be keen enough to select the appropriate width for your child. If their feet run a little wide, go for the wider version. If they are the regular width or narrow then go for the narrow fit. This will ensure you get an acceptable fit. Opting for adjustable running shoes also lets the kid decide how tight they want their shoes
- Material – You’ll want shoes that carefully crafted with tough fabric that will vent your child’s feet and keep the shoe light enough.
- Price – of course, some shoes cost a dime more than others. As you prioritize to make your kid happy, be careful not to blister your wallet.
- Color – Your kid will want to really shine on the run with bright shiny colors. Before you click the purchase button, inquire from your child the color they love to suit their preferences.
Wrapping It Up!
The next time you want to jog your way into fitness, running shoes will not be a reason to leave your kid behind. Get them a pair for comfort and protection for that deserved play. This list of the top 10 best running shoes for kids will help you when making a selection. Be sure to add one of these options to your cart.