What is the best aluminum floor jack?/a floor jack a horizontal piston pushes on the short end of a bellcrank, with the long arm providing the vertical motion to a lifting pad, kept horizontal with a horizontal linkage. Floor jacks usually include castors and wheels, allowing compensation for the arc taken by the lifting pad. This mechanism provides a low profile when collapsed, for easy maneuvering underneath the vehicle, while allowing the considerable extension.
It often pains me to see people not buying the best aluminum floor jacks. In my line of work, I have seen lots of accidents involving floor jacks. And in most of the cases, it could have been avoided if the user went for a top-rated product. Some jacks have crumbled under the weight due to poor materials, others broke and led to a person working underneath it getting injured, while in some cases, and the rusty unit caused an infection after coming in contact with an open wound. In my many years as a mechanic, I’ve always ensured I choose the best types. I have a soft spot for aluminum jacks because they don’t rust or corrode, are lightweight but strong at the same time, and are strong enough to support most weights. In my view, the following accessories are the best in the market.
Top Best Aluminum Floor Jacks Lists
Top 10 Best Aluminum Floor Jacks for Your Car
- Performance Tool W1627 Low Profile Jack, 3.5 Ton
- Blackhawk B6350 3.5-Ton Fast Lift Service Jack Black/Red.
- Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack – 3 Ton Capacity.
- Arcan XL2T Black Low Profile Steel Service Jack – 2 Ton Capacity.
- Milestone Tools Powerzone 380044 Aluminum & Steel Jack, 3 Ton
- PowerZone Floor Jack 380044 – Top Pick.
- The PowerZone 380044 is the best aluminum floor jack on the market.
- Arcan XL2T – Best Low Profile Floor Jack.
- Hein-Werner HW93642 Floor-Jack.
- Torin T83006 SUV Service Floor Jack.
- Liftmaster Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack.
The first item on my list is this floor jack from Nesco. I have seen it in operation, and it’s one of the simplest in design and is easy to operate. A person who’s never used a floor jack before will be able to operate it. It’s manufactured from premium aluminum alloy and is relatively light compared to other alternatives. It features a good working range for supporting different objects as well as to suit different environments.
This best aluminum floor jack will make life in the workshop, garage, factory, warehouse or any other place much easier. Thanks to its simple design, lifting objects with it is a breeze. I love how easy it looks and the practical design it comes in. Similar to other aluminum or aluminum alloy floor jacks, it is resistant to corrosion and rust and also cleans reasonably easily. You, therefore, won’t have cases of a rusty piece or having to repaint it all the time to keep it in top shape.
Anyone intending to own one of the best aluminum floor jacks in the market should focus on this one from Neiko. It’s much smaller and lighter than other types in a similar class; however, the performance it delivers is fantastic. I recall helping my neighbor lift his hatchback, and it only took a little effort and less than a minute to have the front raised elevated. I loved the ergonomic and smooth handles that provided an excellent grip as well as the steady wheels that kept it well-grounded. It never moved or wobbled during the entire process.
Neiko Pro® 20272B Premium Low Profile Aluminum Floor Jack | 3 Ton Capacity | Dual Pump Design
- Constructed from durable industrial grade aluminum alloy with ultra lightweight design
- Powerful 3 tons lifting capacity, weighting only 57 pounds
- Dual plunger structure provides quicker and more efficient lifting from 3-3/4” min. height to 19-1/4” max. height
- Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity for extra security
- Rubber dotted saddle pad protects your vehicle’s frame and chassis from scratches and dents
- Swivel rear casters for easy positioning under vehicles and dual sided handles for easy carrying
- Ideal for tire changes and auto repair services on sedans, SUVs and racking cars in shops, garages or roadside emergencies
Lifting weights up to 2 tons is simple and easy with this aluminum-made floor jack. It comes in a low-profile design for easy fitting underneath the vehicle. Using the lift is easy and effortless thanks to the practical design and two-stage lifting. Only a few pumping sessions is required to raise the vehicle. It comes with sturdy wheels and base for preventing accidental movement. Carrying the floor jack is also convenient thanks to the lightweight.
Amazon Best Seller
Arcan 2-Ton (4,000 lbs.) Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump Pistons & Reinforced Lifting Arm (A20017)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy maneuverability.
- LIFTING CAPACITY: 4,000 lbs.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load.
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability.
- VEHICLE PROTECTION: Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper.
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- 2 PIECE HANDLE: Allows for easy storage.
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES: Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity.
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2019 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process.
By looking and feeling the JEGS 80006 floor jack, you can easily think that it’s meant for light-duty work. This is because of its lightweight and simple looking design. However, you’ll be surprised at how effective it is when lifting weights. It’s also one of the fastest and versatile aluminum floor jacks in the market. A few simple pumps are all it takes to raise the car and to lower it is as easy as pressing a lever. I love the simple and smooth design that makes it hard for oils, greases, and dirt to hide. It also makes cleaning and maintenance simple.
Many individuals and garages seem to own this floor jack, and I got a bit curious to know why. After talking to a few people and also trying it out, I discovered that it was straightforward to operate. Lifting a heavyweight was effortless. The wheels felt pretty sturdy and didn’t even move when pumping. However, it moves very smoothly on different surfaces thanks to the fairly large wheels. According to owners of the jack, it was among the lightest and compact types, never require frequent service and maintain its appeal for a long time.
Most people are searching for top-rated aluminum floor jacks usually settle for this one from Blackhawk. Most are first attracted by its elegant red/ black color which gives it a professional look. Others go for it due to the high load capacity. There are those that buy it because it’s made from aluminum and is certain it won’t rust, corrode, or lose its appeal even after extended use. They never get disappointed since the tool actually delivers on its promises.
Amazon Best Seller
Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack - 3.5 Ton Capacity, 28 1/2" L x 13 3/4" W x 6 1/2" H
- Built-in internal safety valve and vent plug ensures safe operation
- Swivel saddle provides easy jack positioning and user safety.Saddle Diameter: 4 inch
- 3.5-ton/7,000 lb. lift capacity
- Jack Size: 28 1/2" L x 13 3/4" W x 6 1/2" H
- Rugged universal joint for precise load control
- Great for working in the garage and other outdoor activities such as picnics or ball games
- Note: The hydraulic jack is designed to lift, not to support the object. Immediately after lifting, loads must be supported by a pair of appropriately rated jack stands
Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack – 3 Ton Capacity
When talking about the best aluminum floor jacks, the Arcan brand comes to mind. The ALJ3T is one of the best selling units and is a top choice for individuals, car repair shops, and businesses. It’s loved for its sturdy construction that guarantees a long life, the excellent load capacity to suit most vehicles, and the good safety features. Other than the strong aluminum, it also comes with lots of reinforcement for added rigidity and to prevent accidents.
Amazon Best Seller
Arcan 3-Ton (6,000 lb.) Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump Pistons & Reinforced Lifting Arm (A20018)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows For Easy Maneuverability
- LIFTING CAPACITY: 6,000 lbs.
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly Raises The Floor Jack Saddle To Load
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases Strength, Chassis Torsion Control, And Durability
- SIDE-MOUNT HANDLE: Allows for convenient jack positioning.
- LIFTING RANGE: Has a low height of 3.75” and a high height of 18”
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2019 SAFETY STANDARD: We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process
The number of times I’ve used this best aluminum floor carjack can’t be counted. However, it still feels the same just as it was when it was new. It works seamlessly and will lift most vehicles with minimal ease. The handle is very solid but also quite comfortable. It rises fairly fast and will reach its maximum height in a matter of seconds. And since it’s a low-profile unit, fitting under cars with a low profile isn’t an issue.
Arcan 2 Ton Extra Long Reach Low Profile Steel Floor Jack A20016 / XL2T, Black
- COLORS MAY VARY: XL2T = A20016
- LIFT RANGE Provides the lowest low height (2 75”) and the highest high height (24”) compared to the average jack
- LOW PROFILE FRAME For easy access under low ground clearance vehicles
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to load
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION For heavy duty use
- UNIVERSAL JOINT RELEASE MECHANISM Provides precise control of jack
- 32” EXTRA LONG CHASSIS
- VEHICLE PROTECTION Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper
- BYPASS AND OVERLOAD VALVES Prevents over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity
- COMPLIES WITH ASME PASE-2019 SAFETY STANDARD We put all of our lifting equipment through a voluntary and rigorous safety certification process
This is probably the best aluminum floor jacks. I bought this floor jack to handle the heavier weights. And I couldn’t have made a better choice. It’s the sturdiest floor jacks I have ever used, and it performs like a champion. The lifting range is pretty awesome and offers a clear view of the vehicle’s bottom section. The handle is very slight but quite solid and also very comfortable. And thanks to the quick lifting mechanism, I spend less time on lifting and more dealing with the problem.
Powerzone 380044 3 Ton Aluminum and Steel Garage Jack
- Rated capacity: 3 Ton (6000 pounds) with lift range 4 inch to 18-1/4 inch
- Jack is made of light weight aluminum frame to reduce product weight and increase portability, and is equipped with heavy duty steel lift arm for strength and durability
- Quick lifting hydraulic system saves time and is equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading beyond rated capacity
- Rubber padded saddle protects vehicle frame
- Rear wheels swivel for easy positioning
There you go- my final list of the top 10 best aluminum floor jacks in 2019. It was a bit challenging to come up with this review because of some reason. Firstly, modern jacks have improved and come in all manner of shapes and sizes. Secondly, the units share so many similarities. Thirdly, it’s hard to find a product that has the edge over the rest of everything. It may be better in a few areas but loses out on others.
The comparison centered on crucial things which included sturdiness, practicality, reliability, effectiveness, duality, corrosion & rust resistance, as well as user-friendliness. With any of these items, you can be confident that you will own one of the best aluminum floor jacks in the market.