At a glance......
User Review( vote)
Aishwarya Rai Zero Figure Myths/ Aishwarya Rai (born 1 November 1973), also known by her married name Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, is an Indian actress, model and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. Through her successful acting career, she has established herself as one of the most popular and influential celebrities in India.[rx][rx] Rai has received numerous accolades, including two Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations, and she was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009 and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012. She has often been cited in the media as “the most beautiful woman in the world”.[rx][rx]
At a Glance of Aishwarya Rai
|Aishwarya Rai Biography :|
|Date of Birth and Age||1 November 1973 (45 years)|
|Place of Birth||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|First Ad||-For brand Camlin pencils which Aishwarya did when she was in Class 9.
-For brand Pepsi in 1993 in which Aishwarya Rai had featured along with film stars Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
|First Movie||-Tamil film Iruvar (1997) in which Aishwarya Rai got her first role as an actress.
-Hindi film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997), Aishwarya’s first Bollywood film.
|Father||Late Krishnaraj Rai|
|Siblings||Aditya Rai (elder brother)|
|Spouse||Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)|
|Children||One daughter – Aaradhya Bachchan|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (approx)|
|Weight||56 kg (approx)|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green Blue|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Things and Hobbies:|
|Color||Black (Ash loves it), Blue, White|
|Food||Chinese and Thai food (all kinds). According to her, she can survive on dal chawal and vegetables|
|Place||France-Paris, Normandy and Cannes|
|Brand||There are many – Loreal, MAC, Maybelline, Revlon…|
|Actor||Raj Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar|
Childhood Achievements with Age
At the teenage age of 17, Aishwarya Rai won the International Ford Supermodel Contest. She was then featured in Vogue (America Edition). The ‘Miss India World’ title which Aishwarya Rai won in 1994. This catapulted her into immediate stardom and recognition
- How much was Aishwarya Rai into academics before she joined films? Well, she is a notable alumnus of:
- Arya Vidya Mandir High School where Aishwarya did her schooling from
- Jai Hind College from where the star did her intermediate schooling for a year
- D.G. Ruparel College of Arts. Science and Commerce in Matunga (Mumbai) where Aishwarya scored 90 per cent in the Higher Secondary exams
- Model-turned-actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is also a brand ambassador for many charity organizations and social awareness campaigns. Ash is also a Goodwill Ambassador for the Joint United Nations Programme on AIDS (UNAIDS). And for the fashion and red-carpet lovers, Aishwarya is the first Indian actress as a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival held every year.
- The most beautiful woman in the world’ and the Queen of Cannes, Aishwarya Rai biography is incomplete without the mention of innumerable national and international awards and honors she has won in her acting career. Here are some notable awards of hers
|1994||Aishwarya Rai was crowned Miss World 1994. She also won two other awards – the Miss Photogenic Award and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty – Asia and Oceania.|
|1999||Since this year, Aishwarya Rai has been the Longines Ambassador of Elegance. Longines is the world’s oldest watches brand.|
|2000||Gold Medal Winner of Most Beautiful International Titleholder of All Times.|
|2001||Aishwarya rated among the top five Indian movie stars by FORBES.|
|2002||Named as one of the ‘100 Most Beautiful Indian Women in the Past Century’ by The Times of India.|
|2003||Aishwarya features on the cover of TIME Asia magazine, the second Indian film star to have graced the TIME after famous actress Parveen Babi.|
|2003||The First Indian actor to be a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival.|
|2003||The First Indian actress to be part of World’s Largest Cosmetic Company L’Oreal Paris.|
|2003||V. Shantaram Awards – Best Actress for Devdas.|
|2004||GR8! Women Award for Contribution to Cinema (Special Laurel).|
|2004||The first Indian actress to have her own statue at Madame Tussaud’s Museum London.|
|2004||The first Indian actress to be listed in ‘100 Most Influential People In The World’ by TIME.|
|2004||Featured in the Guinness Book of World Records.|
|2007||Femina ‘Most Powerful Indian Woman’.|
|2008||Selected by Verve in its list of the country’s “Most Powerful Women”|
|2009||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan created history by being the youngest actress to receive the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian award from the Government of India for her contribution to cinema.|
|2009||Filmfare’s “Most Beautiful People”.|
|2011||FICCI Frames Excellence Awards – Decade of Global Achievement for contribution to Hindi cinema and acting.|
|2013||“Most Beautiful Actress” (Rank#1) in Filmfare 100 years of cinema issue.|
|2014||Asiavision Awards – Icon of India.|
|2015||Hello! “India’s Most Beautiful”.|
|2017||Dadasaheb Phalke Award – Best Actress for the film Sarbjit.|
|2018||First Ladies Award given by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind.|
Aishwarya Rai’s Weight Loss Diet
- Her day starts with a glass of warm water with lemon and honey. As the diet experts suggest, it is very important to have your first meal within 30 min to 1 hour after waking up. Aish too starts her day with a glass of warm water, lemon and honey in it as it will boost your metabolism.
- She takes either brown bread toast or a bowl of oatmeal. This breakfast menu contains healthy whole grains as well as provide you with enough protein and fiber.
- Lunch usually consists of either a bowl of dal with 1 pulka/chapati or a large bowl of boiled vegetables. She is so fond of the menu that she once said – ‘I can survive on just Dal, Chawal and Veggies’.
- The last meal of the day is usually the one that satisfies the appetite but does not provide too much of carbohydrates. For dinner, Aish consumes 1 cup of brown rice with grilled fish. While the rice provides fiber, the fish provides enough protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Aishwarya Rai prefers to eat more frequently so that she doesn’t feel hungry. This habit of eating multiple meals also helps to avoid overeating during the main meals. Instead of eating junk, fried or fatty foods, she prefers fruits, vegetables and fresh juices of both (without sugar).
- Along with that, she keeps herself hydrated all the time by drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day (it comes to around 3 to 4 liters). Drinking more water also helps bring a glow to her skin.
- She focuses a lot on her diet and she doesn’t like to workout. She follows a strict but healthy diet to maintain her curvaceous figure. Aishwarya Rai diet plan includes
- She eats a seasonal fresh fruit or nuts every two hours
- For lunch, she has boiled vegetables, dal, and chapattis
- Her dinner is usually grilled fish and brown rice.
- She drinks a minimum of 8 glasses of water every day to reduce hunger pangs
Aishwarya Rai Weight Loss Workout Routine
- It is surprising to know, but Aish herself admitted in an interview that she doesn’t take exercise very seriously and credits her good genes for her lean figure.
- But, since she has gained a lot of weight during the pregnancy, she used to attend the gym twice a week. During the rest of the week, she prefers Yoga Exercises over workouts as it keeps the body powerful as well as flexible.
- Then she does some light exercises like crunches, push-ups, squats, and pull-upsShe also does some functional training focusing on different body parts.She is not a regular gym going person and doesn’t follow any workout routine. She never wanted a lean figure and feels happy in her curvaceous body. Aishwarya Rai workout routine includes-
- Her exercise regimen starts with brisk walking or jogging
- She practices yoga daily for 45 minutes and prefers power yoga
- Exercise more and eat less
- Instead of one or two big meals have several small meals in a day
- Have a proper combination of carbs and proteins in your diet
Here is how Aishwarya Rai’s workout routine looks like:
- She starts her exercise routine in the morning with either brisk walk or jogging for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once done, she practices Power Yoga for 45 minutes.
- During those 2 workout days, she does functional training along with cardio workouts.
In fact, she emphasizes more on eating healthy rather than working out for weight loss.